Tastes like a smokey espresso martini straight out the bottle! Absolutely my new obsession.
The dark side of Ojo de Dios - A harmonious blend of our Original Espadin Mezcal and Mexican Arabica coffee grown by the Maia Bautista family in the moutains of Oaxaca.
The world’s first coffee mezcal is higher in alcohol and significantly lower in sugar than a coffee liqueuer and notes of espresso, chocolate and caramel are abundant. Tastes like smokey espresso martini straight out of the bottle.
odd CAFE is a true innovation for cocktail drinkers
IngredientsMade with 100% sustainably farmed Espadin agave, Mexican arabica coffee and 8g of unrefined cane sugar. No artificial ingredients - artisanally and responsibly made.
TasteFresh agave notes give way to heavenly just-brewed coffee with subtle caramel undertones. Rich dark chocolate with smoked cinnamon and a just a hint of liquorice.
OriginOur Mezcal is crafted from start to finish in the Mezcal heartlands - the mountains of Sal Luis del Rio, Oaxaca; a beautiful and vibrant city where they certainly celebrate with colour.
ESPRESSO DE DIOS
- 50ml ODD Cafe
- 50ml fresh espresso coffee
- 15ml Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur)
- Pour the ODD Cafe over ice into your shaker
- Add the espresso coffee and Frangelico (you can substitute agave syrup depending on the level of sweetness you’re looking for) - and shake
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with coffee beans